Jonene Ford, Founder & CEO
Contact – Jonene@fordwellnesstraining.com
Jonene is a self-proclaimed health junkie and fitness enthusiast who has devoted her life to helping others achieve wellness. Her education and experience led her to her calling to the field of health and wellness, and for the past 15 years, she hasn’t looked back. Jonene is a clinical & sports nutrition practitioner, nutrition educator, health and wellness coach, and fitness trainer. She facilitiates workshops and presents lectures in the areas of nutrition, wellness, and women’s health. She is committed to life-long learning, and enjoys passing her knowledge on to her clients and to the community around her!
- Family & Consumer Sciences/Nutrition Education – University of Akron
- Human Growth & Development – University of Akron
- Administration & Supervision – Bowie State University
- Nutrition & Integrative Health – Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Clinical Nutrition – Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Nutrition Education
- Health & Wellness Coach
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Parent Education
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager/Instructor/Test Proctor
- Integrative health practices
- Naturopathic medicine
- Non-surgical weight loss solutions for morbid obesity
- Nutrition interventions for Type II Diabetes
- Nutrition programming for athletes
- Women’s health & wellness
Catrice Ballard, Lead Online Fitness Coach
Contact – Catrice@fordwellnesstraining.com
Catrice is a two-time graduate of North Carolina Central University in Durham, NC. She earned her Bachelor of Behavioral Sciences with a concentration in Athletic Training in 2007 and Master of Physical Education with a concentration in Recreation Administration in 2012.
Catrice has a true passion for fitness, rehabilitation and overall wellness. She has been engulfed in fitness and wellness since 2001. Her previous work experience includes, Fitness Management, basketball coach, Strength and Conditioning coach at a Division I institution, Certified Athletic Trainer, Group Fitness instructor and Personal trainer. Catrice also has extensive experience working in Physical Therapy clinics, in which she guided patients through rehabilitative exercise.
Catrice is an NPC bodybuilding competitor. She understands the unique challenges of working hard and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Behavioral Sciences w/ Athletic Training Concentration – North Carolina Central University
- Physical Education – North Carolina Central University
- NASM Certified Trainer
Carin Clingan, Lead Online Nutrition Coach
Carin Clingan is a wife and mother of 4 children – an 11 yr boy and triplet 9 yr old girls. Carin received her undergraduate degree in Exercise Science at Ithaca College in 2000. Upon graduation, she went into corporate fitness and personal training. After having children, she moved to personal training part-time. Three years ago, Carin went back to school to obtain her master’s degree in human clinical nutrition and graduated in 2019. Carin loves being able to merge both of her passions in her career.
Carin was a competitive swimmer for 13 years, pent/heptathlete for 9 years, and a fitness competitor for 6 years. After competing, she became a bodybuilding competition judge for the USBF organization. Carin also teaches a number of group exercise classes, including Zumba, Zumba Strong, boxing, kickboxing, and Aqua.
- Exercise Science – Ithaca College
- Human Clinical Nutrition – Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH)
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
Izzy Mendez, Online Nutrition Coach & Social Media Specialist
Contact – Izzy@fordwellnesstraining.com
Izzy is a graduate from the University of Maryland College Park and holds a B.S. in Biology. She’s currently pursuing additional education in dietetics with the intent of becoming an RDN (registered dietician nutritionist). Izzy has a passion for fitness and healthy living. Through her course work she has gained knowledge about enhancing the motor development and fitness for individuals, including those with disabilities. She has years of work experience as a fitness instructor. Izzy also has a passion for bodybuilding and competing.
- Biology – University of Maryland College Park
- Nutrition & Food Science: Dietetics – University of Maryland College Park
- NASM Certified Trainer